Monday, October 17, 2011

elle's blessing


we blessed elle on october 9th. she was six weeks old. my family, my aunt and uncle and rob's parents were all able to come to the blessing. it was such a special day. rob gave elle such a sweet and powerful blessing. afterwards we had a brunch at our house {pictures to follow.. lots of things were taken from pinterest. it deserves its' own post.. and i need to get the photos from my brother}.


the dress that elle wore was made by my great grandmother. my dad, my sister, my brother, me and now elle have worn it for our baby blessings. the dress is 63 years old and gorgeous. it was so special to me that elle was able to wear this dress also.

i love these two.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You look great, and that blessing gown is so beautiful.

Megan Marie said...

you look amazing! your little elle is so precious! im drooling over her dress! miss you!