Sunday, March 18, 2012

travel baby tips

rob will be starting dental school in july!! hooray!!

he is going to ASDOH which is in Mesa. i am so proud of him and we are so excited to embark on this new stage of life.

but, we first have to find a place to live and all that good stuff that comes along with moving. so we are going to az to do this and of course we will be bringing baby with us. this is a first for us.

any travel tips you guys have traveling with babies? let me know because we will appreciate them all!

also, any one know of any places to live and want to be our neighbors?????

3 comments:

Breanne King said...

Take some Prozac. Seriously! Every time I travel with Archie I swear I'll never do it again. Ask the person at the counter if there's enough room for Elle to have her own seat. Then you can take her car seat and there are usually 3 seats in each side row. That way you don't feel stressed if Elle is bugging your neighbor, cuz it's just dad. And Archie just wants to climb on his neighbor anyways.

Heather and Ben said...

I traveled all the time with Lexi when she was little...it's not too bad! Just make sure you ask if you can bring her car seat on with you, and gate check your stroller. Having your stroller with you is so much easier!
And I always have my baby carrier on hand for back up in case I need to walk the aisles!
Congrats on dental school. How exciting!
We lived in Phoenix last year and were so sad to leave. You guys will love it!

Unknown said...

Do you remember me Liz? Me and Alicia were your favorite Hawaii neighbors and guess what? We live in Mesa, AZ!!! Are you looking to rent or buy? July is a rough time to move here. Let me know if you want any help on this end. You can email me. cathyjones4@gmail.com