Wednesday, June 27, 2012

weekend wrap up.

sorry for the delay in posting. you know how moving in and unpacking is right?

this weekend we moved arizona. it is so hot here but we are finally settling into our new place and have just a few boxes left to unpack. we are loving our place, the city we live in is fantastic and we are excited for this new adventure we are about to start.

I know I said I'd be back to normal by this past Monday but I was being too ambitious. my mom leaves saturday to head back home to the south so I am going to soak up the last few days with her here with us. I do have a crazy cool calorie crushing cardio workout to share with you that I just did. I'll post it tomorrow so get excited! I swear on Monday I'll be back to daily blogging.. I think by then I might feel sane again too!

10 comments:

Cathy Jones said...

Glad you guys made it safe. Can't wait to play again! just like old times

iss pyar ko kia naam doon said...

nice blogger .....

Buy Essay Papers said...

VERY NICE PIC AND CUTE BABY .

Buy Essay Papers

Fellipe Brum said...

you want your blog to appear on the first pages of google?
visit this website and see how to accomplish this feat:

http://www.1000000devisitas.com/?id=6218

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger good work o this blogger

Operion M'Sia said...

Wow, congrat for moving.

Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

svetlozar said...

Nice post :)

tamilartandcraft said...

cute baby

Home meditation online said...

Do you want to learn meditation online? Light Watkins has been providing meditation course from many year in new york.Get the best meditation audio course online and best personal trainer now.

Super P Force said...

Great post babies Photos Looking So Cute.Thanks for sharing.